[Rasch] DIF studies for polytomous items

Tim McNamara tfmcna at unimelb.edu.au
Sat Apr 10 21:07:31 EST 2010

There is another study using Rasch methods for investigating DIF in scalar
items with ConQuest:
ELDER, C., T.F. McNAMARA and P. CONGDON (2003) Rasch techniques for
detecting bias in performance assessments: An example comparing the
performance of native and non native speakers on a test of academic English.
Journal of Applied Measurement 4,2: 181-197

Tim McNamara

--
Professor Tim McNamara
Discipline Chair, Linguistics and Applied Linguistics

**PLEASE NOTE: From November 6, 2009, my new office is in the
BABEL BUILDING, Room 619**

Mailing address:
School of Languages and Linguistics
Room 619, Babel Building