[Rasch] Anyone who are familiar with WINSTEPS?

gao hui huihui4152002 at yahoo.com.cn
Mon Apr 12 23:36:44 EST 2010

Dear all,
I am a student in language testing.
Now I use WINSTEPS to do ability scores equating.  I need to estimate the ability parameters of the examinees. because the tests i am equating consists of dichotomous and polychotomous responses, so i must use Rasch model and Partical credit model at the same time to estimate the ability parameters. Could you please tell me how to run in WINSTEPS?
If you would like to help me, I can send the data to you.thank u very very much`!
regards,

GAO