[Rasch] FW: Seeking Consultant: Computer Adaptive Test Design

Stephanou, Andrew Stephanou at acer.edu.au
Tue Aug 3 08:10:09 EST 2010

________________________________

From: David Stevens [mailto:david at symphonylearning.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 3 August 2010 6:48 AM
To: rasch
Subject: Seeking Consultant: Computer Adaptive Test Design

Hello,

We are in search of a consultant with expertise in Rasch Analysis and
Computer Adaptive Test design. We are an educational software company
soon to start a project to develop an online math assessment for
kindergarten through grade 4 students. If you have expertise in the
areas of educational test design and item analysis, and are interested
in serving as a part-time advisor to this project, please email me at
the below address.

Thank you,

David A. Stevens, Ed.D.

Director of Research & Design