[Rasch] A FACETS problem

Petroski, Greg PetroskiG at health.missouri.edu
Wed Jan 27 09:13:22 EST 2010

Hi Mike,

Thank you for the reply.  My feeling right now is that FACETS is mind-boggling complicated, or at least requires more than I am willing to invest, and I am not sure it really gets at inferences I am interested in.

A more simple approach would be to calibrate the items for each subscale using data from all staff types and time points, get a measures for each individual respondent, and then take this as the input for the analysis of variance.  I sure there are holes in this plan so invite objections.

Greg