[Rasch] CAT Questions

Agustin Tristan ici_kalt at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 30 02:34:57 EST 2010

Hello, I can explain because I have worked in the translation of Baker´s book and the adaptation of software into Spanish. The quote concerning the limitations is clearly related to the program and the algorithms included in the software by Baker provided with the book, but not to the Rasch model itself. You may use a software like Winsteps without problems with more than several thousands of persons!
Regards
Agustin Tristan

INSTITUTO DE EVALUACION E INGENIERIA AVANZADA.
Ave. Cordillera Occidental  No. 635
Colonia  Lomas 4ª San Luis Potosí, San Luis Potosí.
C.P.  78216   MEXICO
 (52) (444) 8 25 50 76
 (52) (444) 8 25 50 77
 (52) (444) 8 25 50 78