[Rasch] How does one construct a score table?

Petroski, Greg PetroskiG at health.missouri.edu
Thu Jul 8 07:07:47 EST 2010

Suppose that the items are scored 0 - 5 giving a possible observed score range of 0 to 75.  There is a 1-1 correspondence between observed score and Rasch measure so assuming all 75 possible scores were observed, wouldn't it  be adequate to publish a table giving the 75 observed scores and the associated measure values, in say the mean 0 variance 1 metric?  Or am I missing something that justifies the complexity of rmt122q!

Greg