[Rasch] psychometrics to measure dynamicity

Parisa Daftari Fard pdaftaryfard at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 02:59:43 EST 2010

Dear List members,
Hi

I have a question and I hope to have your response. As far as I know, statistics and psychometric are set to measure static nature of the trait. Can we use statistics to measure dynamicity of the trait. For example, in Dynamic assessment, where tutor attempts to provide feedback (first implicitly then explicitly) according to learner's responsiveness, the trait is not static but dynamic. This means that similar outcome on post test is achieved through different procedures or hint.

How is it possible to use psychometric to measure dynamicity?
I appreciate your reply in advance.

Best,
Parisa Daftarifard