[Rasch] Paper request

rsmith rsmith at jampress.org
Fri Jul 30 03:21:57 EST 2010

		Dear Anthony,

It is also possible to buy copies of articles ($10 per article), back issues ($20 individuals, $37 institutions per issue), and previous volumes of JOM and JAM (from $50 to $70 per volume for individuals and from $110 to $150 for institutions per volume) from the publisher.  So it is possible to encourage you or your library not only to subscribe, but  to round out an incomplete collection of the primary source of published research in Rasch measurement.

Best Regards,
Richard

Richard M. Smith, Editor
Journal of Applied Measurement