[Rasch] psychometrics to measure dynamicity

Parisa Daftari Fard pdaftaryfard at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 13:14:09 EST 2010

Dear Dr. Linacre,

Thank you so much for your reply. so you mean that if I repeat my Test A with more hints

how would be the possible data set in Winstep. I mean should I enter persons for each set of test as a new person

1
1'
1''
2
2'
2''
or
1 1' 1''
2 2' 2''

I appreciate your always help in advance. You are one of the supporting angels of this list.

Cordially,
Parisa