[Rasch] psychometrics to measure dynamicity

Parisa Daftari Fard pdaftaryfard at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 14:29:23 EST 2010

Dear Dr. Linacre,

Thank you so much for your reply. In Dynamic Assessment, the same test is taken but each time with more hints starting from the most implicit one to the most explicit one. It is assumed that each person has two kinds of ability one is actual which is represented in the first administration and potential which is exhibited through mediation and cooperation with a know how. Some individuals, hypothetically, cannot reach answer even with help and some will reach the answer through first hint or help some through more.

I dont understand which part of this equation is static. Maybe the actual level of ability is something fixed. Can I study a pattern of such a data through Winstep or Facet or any Statistical procedure.

Cordially,
Parisa