[Rasch] psychometrics to measure dynamicity

Parisa Daftari Fard pdaftaryfard at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 31 01:48:03 EST 2010

Dear Dr. Commons,
Thank you for your question. What I am interested in is to see how Dynamic assessment (DA) would affect (1) learners' performance on the same items over time and (2) the hierarchical relation of the items in each time performance. There are certain learners whose performance remained constant (either correct or incorrect) there are also some whose performance changes either for good or bad.

I hope I am clear now.
Thank you again for your help in advance.

Best,
Parisa

Parisa Daftarifard
PhD student of EFL
Islamic Azad University of Science and Research