[Rasch] psychometrics to measure dynamicity

Michael Lamport Commons commons at tiac.net
Sat Jul 31 01:57:11 EST 2010

  What we do is to Rasch scale a large number of performances that range
across a large number of stages as baseline.  The range is very
necessary to get a good scaling. Michael Linacre and Trevor Bond could
advise but we see two ways to go after that.  1.  Is to re Rasch the new
and the old data together.  We then use the the new scores as a
dependent variable and predict them in a multiple regression with the
old scores and any intervention variables.

My Best,

Michael Lamport Commons, Ph.D.
Assistant Clinical Professor

Department of Psychiatry