[Rasch] Rasch version to Churchill's Paradigm

David Andrich david.andrich at uwa.edu.au
Fri Nov 5 12:06:09 EST 2010

Thomas. Thanks for the summary. Yes, very familiar in a range of areas.
David

David Andrich  BSc, MEd (UWA), PhD (Chic) FASSA
Chapple Professor
david.andrich at uwa.edu.au<mailto:david.andrich at uwa.edu.au>

Graduate School of Education
The University of Western Australia
M428, 35 Stirling Highway,
Crawley,
Western Australia , 6009
AUSTRALIA

Telephone: +61 8 6488 1085
Fax: +61 8 6488 1052
www.gse.uwa.edu.au
CRICOS Code: 00126G
Pearson Psychometric Laboratory<blocked::http://www.education.uwa.edu.au/ppl>
http://www.education.uwa.edu.au/ppl/courses<blocked::http://www.education.uwa.edu.au/ppl/courses>
http://www.education.uwa.edu.au/raschconference
www.matildabayclub.net<http://www.matildabayclub.net>
size=2 width="100%" align=center tabindex=-1>