[Rasch] A question on Vygotsky's ZPD and Rasch Measure

Parisa Daftari Fard pdaftaryfard at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 04:59:02 EST 2010

Dear Rasch List members,

Hi

I am working on Dynamic assessment and I am trying to interpret learners' Zone of proximal development. I came up with the following ZPD score which indicates the difference between learners attempt to solve a problem once unassisted and once assisted. How should I interpret these in terms of logit difference.
I have not seen any article using Rasch measure in determining ZPD. and I need your comment.

code

ZPD1

ZPD2

ZPD3