[Rasch] validating questionnaire through Rasch model

Parisa Daftari Fard pdaftaryfard at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 4 23:27:03 EST 2010

Dear Dr. Commons,

Thank you so much for your reply. If I am to see how items belongs to this uni-dimensional, can I use Rasch model. In the case it has two dimensions,Do you suggest factor analysis through Rasch model or through correlational analysis (SPSS). Is there any article to validate a questionnaire through Facet or Unidimensional Rasch model You can refer me to.

I appreciate your help in advance.

Best,
Parisa