[Rasch] Modeling content delivered

Parisa Daftari Fard pdaftaryfard at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 25 23:26:32 EST 2010

Dear Dr. Linacre,

The situation sounds interesting to me too.
you kindly wrote
(baseline ability of person n) + (learning effect up to day d) -
(difficulty of item i) -> observation

How come facet can estimate these. Do you have an example of the model in your web. If we consider base line ability as pretest
learning effect on dynamic assessment test (test with a hint)
and the transfer of ability on posttest

How facet can be used in such a model.

Best,
Parisa