[Rasch] Estimating Rasch Measures for Extreme Scores

liasonas at cytanet.com.cy liasonas at cytanet.com.cy
Sat Apr 30 02:11:08 EST 2011

Thank you for the response but I am not sure if I understood well. Each student has 12 "items". Basically they are three assessments for each subject (scores from 1-5). If somebody has perfect score, it means that he has 12x5=60 points. Do you mean I could remove the students with perfect scores and rerun the analysis and compare the results? This does not solve the problem of estimating the perfect scores... My fault for not making this clear in the previous post. I hope now the problem is clearer -
Thank you all for your time
Jason
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone