[Rasch] Estimating Rasch Measures for Extreme Scores

liasonas at cytanet.com.cy liasonas at cytanet.com.cy
Sat Apr 30 03:49:22 EST 2011

Hmmm, I have been working intensely in the rasch world for years, and these are questions I never had to answer. I think that there are not many people around with an answer from the top of their head. Problems like the ones I face today are very common. We may need a dedicated publication that will provide answers to people facing problems when dealing with people who are sceptical about rasch models...
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone