[Rasch] Estimating Rasch Measures for Extreme Scores

Michael Lamport Commons commons at tiac.net
Sat Apr 30 05:13:01 EST 2011

In studying stages of development, the very highest stage we measure
(about 1.5% of the educated population) always have items that have
larger than 2.0 infit errors.  We do not think they are on a different
scale.  We have found this in about 20 studies.  Once in a while the
lowest group of items with the lowest order of hierarchical complexity
also have larger than 2.0 infit errors

My Best,

Michael Lamport Commons, Ph.D.
Assistant Clinical Professor