[Rasch] IOME 2012 VANCOUVER

Imogene Rothnie irothnie at usyd.edu.au
Mon Aug 8 11:55:50 EST 2011

Dear All,

My colleagues and I are in the process of looking at Rasch measurement
conferences to attend, particularly those with an education/medical
education component.

We need to prepare our budget now, so I was wondering if an estimate of
registration costs would be available for the IOMW 2012?

Kind regards

Imogene Rothnie