[Rasch] JOM Back Issues

rsmith rsmith at jampress.org
Thu Dec 15 08:22:56 EST 2011

As you may be aware, JAM/JAM Press is in the process of digitalizing and converting to pdfs old issues of the Journal of Outcome Measurement (JOM).  Volumes 1, 2, and 3 are currently available on the JAM/JAM Press website for use by the Rasch community.  Unfortunately, there are 5 issues of JOM for which I do not have copies to digitalize, Vol. 4, No. 1, 2, 3, and 4 and the last published issue, Vol. 5, No. 1.  The editor of those volumes is now deceased and I have been unable to obtain copies through other sources.  These issues are dated 2000 and 2001.  If anyone has copies that they would be willing to sacrifice to complete the digitalization process, I would very grateful.  Please contact me at rsmith at jampress.org rather than replying to the list serve e-mail.

If you have never seen copies of JOM, I would recommend you visit the JAM/JAM Press website (www.jampress.org) and take a look.  There are some very interesting articles in those 12 issues.

Thank you for your help!

Richard M. Smith, Editor
Journal of Applied Measurement