[Rasch] JOM Back Issues

Ayres D'Costa dcosta.1 at osu.edu
Fri Dec 16 04:26:46 EST 2011

Hi Richard

It is heart-warming to see you working hard to maintain the IRT group.  Thank you for your dedication.  I should ask you not to send me hard copies of JOM any more.  I now travel between my old home in Columbus and my daughter's home in Vegas, and I am really into my memoirs and travel photography to help my grandchildren know about the old country that I left almost 50 years ago.  Needless to say, my professional Resume is meaningless to me at this stage of my life.  It is heart-warming for me to see how my priorities have changed towards what is really meaningful to me now.

I wish you well and pray that you continue to find meaning in your life too.  Do keep in touch.  Incidentally, I am in close  touch with many of many students who are teaching Rasch modeling in their own countries.  I dont know if they use JOM hard copies since cost/language would be a problem for them. However, your new website should be very helpful especially if you can discount charges for them.

Warm regards
Ayres