[Rasch] Online programs and courses from UIC College of Education
evsmith at uic.edu
Wed Feb 2 13:55:17 EST 2011
Colleagues. We would appreciate if you would forward the below message to
anyone you may know
(domestic and international) that may be interested in our online programs
or courses in quantitative methods.
If this newsletter does not display properly, please view the
Online Programs and Courses
from UIC College of Education
Do you want to do any of the following without leaving your current job,
commuting to school, or relocating to a different city, country, or continent?
· Enhance your knowledge of quantitative and qualitative methods
· Gain the knowledge and technical skills needed for positions in
any of the following settings
o academic institutions
o research consulting firms
o school districts
o state and federal agencies
o the testing and evaluation industry
· Prepare for doctoral studies in a Measurement, Evaluation,
Statistics, and Assessment area
· Increase your research skills and enhance your career opportunities
· Take a course for a professional development or personal interest
If so, one of our online programs may work for you:
· <http://education.uic.edu/mesaonline-med/>Online Masters of
Measurement, Evaluation, Statistics, and Assessment (MESA)
· <http://education.uic.edu/erm/>Online Certificate in Educational
Research Methodology (ERM)
· Online Extramural (non-degree) Student
We offer high quality and rigorous courses:
· ANOVA and Regression Models
· Assessment for Measurement Professionals
· Educational Measurement
· Hierarchical Linear Models
· Introductory Statistics
· Item Response Theory
· Multivariate Statistics
· Program Evaluation
· Rating Scale Analysis with Rasch Models
· Research Design
To learn more about our online programs, view our:
· <http://education.uic.edu/mesaonline-med/faq.cfm>MESA FAQ
(non-degree) Student FAQ
Any questions? Contact Dr. Everett Smith at
<mailto:evsmith at uic.edu>evsmith at uic.edu.
Did you get this newsletter as a forward?
<https://illinois.edu/gm/subscribe/4026>Join our mailing list.
<https://illinois.edu/gm/unsubscribe/4026>Opt out from future contacts.
Campus <http://www.uis.edu>Springfield Campus
Everett Smith, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Educational Psychology
Director, Measurement, Evaluation, Statistics, and Assessment Lab (
Associate Editor, Journal of Applied Measurement ( http://www.jampress.org)
For the Ph.D. in MESA visit
For the M.Ed. in MESA visit http://education.uic.edu/mesa-med/
For the online M.Ed. in MESA visit http://education.uic.edu/mesaonline-med/
For the certificate in Educational Research Methodology visit
University of Illinois at Chicago
1040 West Harrison Street
Chicago, IL 60607
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Rasch