[Rasch] Pass/fail decisions

Anthony James luckyantonio2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 19:27:49 EST 2011

Dear all,
Is there a term is the testing literature to refer to the stability, accuracy or consistency of pass/fail decisions in high-stakes tests when we compare candidates scores with a cut-score?
I mean questions such "Does Person X, who has scored above the cut-score r, eally deserve the job, academic program etc.?" or " Haven't we unfairly deprived Person Y who has scored below the cut-point?"
I have come up with some terms such as 'false positives', 'false negatives' and 'decision validity'.
Is there a more precise term?
Cheers
Anthony