[Rasch] teacher assessment call for papers

Wilkerson, Dr. Judy jwilkers at fgcu.edu
Wed Jan 12 02:33:54 EST 2011

Good morning, all.

I have been asked to serve as guest editor of the August issue of The International Journal of Educational and Psychological Assessment.  The theme of the issue is teacher assessment, and I am forwarding the call for papers to members of this listserv, some of whom are in this field.  Here are the links to the home page and the call for papers.

http://tijepa.books.officelive.com/main.aspx
http://tijepa.books.officelive.com/Documents/Call_for_Papers_teacher_assessment.pdf

The call for papers was posted a bit later than I anticipated.  I'm trying to get the deadline changed online; just let me know, please, if this is of interest and if you would require a little more time to prepare a manuscript.  I'm hoping for a March 1 deadline, since I will need to send papers out for review and finalize copy by July.  I know this is a bit short, and I apologize for the limited notice.

Your cooperation in following the manuscript requirements online would be MOST appreciated.

Best wishes,
Judy

Judy R. Wilkerson, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Research and Evaluation
College of Education
Florida Gulf Coast University

Florida has a very broad public records law.  As a result, any written communication created or received by Florida Gulf Coast University employees is subject to disclosure to the public and the media, upon request, unless otherwise exempt.  Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records.  If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity.  Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.