[Rasch] Reference to Rasch robustness

Stuart Luppescu slu at ccsr.uchicago.edu
Sun Jul 17 09:37:24 EST 2011

Hello, can anyone point me at a reference showing that Rasch measures
are robust to violations of the ordinary assumptions, such as parallel
ICCs, local independence, etc.? I have a reviewer who is requiring dumb
tests like the Andersentest, the Fischer-Scheiblecher test and the
Martin Löftest. I would love to be able to show something published that
says these are not necessary.

Thanks in advance.
--
Stuart Luppescu -=- slu .at. ccsr.uchicago.edu
University of Chicago -=- CCSR