[Rasch] One model for three constructs

Juanito Talili talilij at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 15:19:42 EST 2011

Thank you for your reply, Mike.

Follow-up questions:

1.  You said, organize the items on the item map according to their strands.  What do you mean? Organize according to color coding (for instance, red, blue, etc)?

2.  I am worried because some items have large (>2.0) mean square fit.  According to Sick ( http://jalt.org/test/sic_5.htm), high mean square fit may be an indication that the item is measuring a different construct.  Does it mean that the item may measure a construct other than the three constructs which I analyzed together?

3. What is the command in order to save the rasch residuals?

4. I will do factor analysis using the residuals? Is it possible that the items will wildly loaded to unexpected constructs?  If so, what shall I do?

Thank you.