[Rasch] One model for three constructs and four groups (was RE: PCA and DIF)

Stuart Luppescu slu at ccsr.uchicago.edu
Thu Jun 9 14:46:43 EST 2011

On 水, 2011-06-08 at 15:16 +1000, Edward Li wrote:
> It might not be the best idea, but I'm wondering if it's possible to
> split items showing DIF to create two versions and use those items
> showing good fit and no DIF as link items? In this case, we can link
> two versions and put elementary and high school measures on the scale
> before comparing them.

I think I mentioned in my original post that this was tricky. This is
definitely possible, but deciding how many linking items, and how many
floating items are acceptable may not be easy to do.
--
Stuart Luppescu -=- slu .at. ccsr.uchicago.edu University of Chicago -=-
CCSR 才文と智奈美の父  -=- Kernel 2.6.38-gentoo-r6 The fact that some