[Rasch] IOME 2012 VANCOUVER

MarkHMoulton at gmail.com MarkHMoulton at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 12:15:23 EST 2011

Peter,

Thanks to you (and Brian) for taking the initiative to make IOMW 2012
happen. I have put April 11-12, 2012 on my calendar and look forward to
attending. A trip to Vancouver sounds exciting. Let me know if there is any
way I can help.

Mark H. Moulton, Ph.D.
Pythias Consulting & Educational Data Systems
Sunnyvale, CA
markhmoulton at gmail.com