[Rasch] IOME 2012 VANCOUVER

David Andrich david.andrich at uwa.edu.au
Sat Jun 11 17:18:53 EST 2011

Peter: This, too, is to say thanks for taking this up.  Richard Smith and Mark Wilson, among others, have taken the initiative at many of these meetings, but I think you are right that no one owns them and that they have a tradition of being alongside, generally just before AERA.

I will do what I can to attend, and have also put it in my diary.  I am sure Richard and Mark will be happy to give advice, as well as Derek Briggs who organised the last one in Bouler and whose team did a great job.

All the best with it. I have added the Matilda Bay Site in this reply, and it might be helpful to keep it on your list.

David

david.andrich at uwa.edu.au<mailto:david.andrich at uwa.edu.au>

Graduate School of Education
The University of Western Australia
M428, 35 Stirling Highway, Crawley, WA, 6009
Telephone: +61 8 6488 1085
Fax: +61 8 6488 1052
www.gse.uwa.edu.au
CRICOS Code: 00126G
Pearson Psychometric Laboratory<blocked::http://www.education.uwa.edu.au/ppl>
http://www.education.uwa.edu.au/ppl/courses<blocked::http://www.education.uwa.edu.au/ppl/courses>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0c