[Rasch] IOME 2012 VANCOUVER

SURGSTATUM at aol.com SURGSTATUM at aol.com
Sun Jun 12 05:45:45 EST 2011

Peter;

I am happy to provide some assistance in organizing the conference.
Meaningful Measurement will also commit 500 US to help with costs.

Donna Surges  Tatum, PhD, CAE
3170 North Sheridan Road #1008
Chicago, Illinois  60657

773.404.6589 phone
312.286.6227 cell

_www.meaningfulmeasurement.com_ (http://www.meaningfulmeasurement.com/)
_www.ncbac.net_ (http://www.ncbac.net/)

In a message dated 6/11/2011 11:11:00 A.M. Central Daylight Time,