[Rasch] Fwd: Re: Help with a Research Question

Michael Lamport Commons commons at tiac.net
Tue Jun 28 09:22:54 EST 2011

My Best,

Michael Lamport Commons, Ph.D.
Assistant Clinical Professor

Department of Psychiatry
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Harvard Medical School
234 Huron Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02138-1328

Telephone   (617) 497-5270
Facsimile   (617) 491-5270
Cellular    (617) 320–0896
Commons at tiac.net
http://dareassociation.org/

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Help with a Research Question
Date: 	Mon, 27 Jun 2011 20:51:39 +0000
From: 	Malik Raheem <malik2xl at AOL.COM>
To: 	CESNET-L at LISTSERV.KENT.EDU

I would look into recoding and collapsing the variable responses so they
will be equal and same. I would look into collapsing the strongly agree
and agree into a response of just agree (for example). This will help
both assessments having the same number of responses possible.

Malik Raheem
Doctoral Student, Northern Illinois University