[Rasch] Fwd: Re: Help with a Research Question

Rense Lange rense.lange at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 00:28:39 EST 2011

Collapsing categories seems very wrong.

But, did some people take both versions? If so, calibrate use common
persons. If not, can you make some people take both versions? Or, else, make
sure both sets of questions are well-behaved, and then administer
(different) subsets of both formats to a new sample. Then, use the common
items to calibrate both forms simultaneously.

Rense

Rense Lange, Ph.D.
via gmail