[Rasch] Validity in Rasch

Juanito Talili talilij at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 01:57:50 EST 2011

First, I dont know what really are the assumptions of Rasch Model.  I just learned from Mike's posting that the assumptions of RM are as follows:  Unidimensionality, conditional independence, sufficiency and monotonicity.

Perhaps, such assumptions cannot be empirically tested using Winsteps.  As I undertand the words of Mike, Winsteps used parameter-level tests of assumptions. But I dont know what are these tests in the Winsteps outputs.

Thanks.