[Rasch] Scoring in Rasch Analysis

Juanito Talili talilij at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 20:11:48 EST 2011

Thank you for your responses, Mike, Trevor and Andrew.

Mike, I will look at the following terms in the help of Winsteps:  UIMEAN=, USCALE=, and
UDECIM=0.

By the way, some of my colleagues are asking if Winsteps can do also two and three parameters IRT.  Is winsteps intended only for one parameter IRT (Rasch Model)?

Thank you.