[Rasch] Estimating Rasch Measures for Extreme Scores

Rense Lange rense.lange at gmail.com
Mon May 2 04:03:32 EST 2011

One would need raters common to pairs of schools, i.e., connectivity within as well as between schools is needed. Otherwise schools and teachers will just be their own "subset" on the Facets output. Also, if I read Facets' manual correctly, two entities cannot be connected through the most extreme scores only - at least one non-perfect score connection is needed.

Rense Lange