[Rasch] JAM V12, N1

rsmith rsmith at jampress.org
Tue May 17 06:33:46 EST 2011

The latest issue of the Journal of Applied Measurement (Vol. 12, No. 1) is available.  The contents of this issue are listed below.  If you have not seen the journal, sample copies are available on request.  Sample copies may be requested by e-mail.  Please address those requests to the editor.  If you think that your students would find the work published in JAM useful, we can also arrange for sample copies for your measurement classes.  Contact information for sample copies is listed below.  Please visit our web page at http://www.jampress.org for a complete list of articles published in JAM and the abstracts for the articles listed below.

Please do not reply to this message, as it will be distributed to the entire list-serve.

Vol. 12, No. 1, Spring 2011
Using Adjusted GPA and Adjusted Course Difficulty Measures to Evaluate Differential Grading Practices in College
	Dina Bassiri and E. Mathew Schulz
Optimizing the Compatibility between Rating Scales and Measures of Productive Second Language Competence
	Christopher Weaver
Developing a Domain Theory Defining and Exemplifying a Learning Theory of Progressive Attainments
	C. Victor Bunderson
Bringing Human, Social, and Natural Capital to Life:  Practical Consequences and Opportunities
	William P. Fisher, Jr.
Understanding Rasch Measurement:  Distractors with Information in Multiple Choice Items:
A Rationale Based on the Rasch Model
	David Andrich and Irene Styles

Richard M. Smith, Editor
Journal of Applied Measurement