[Rasch] [adultdevel] Re: Reflections on late ego stages, MHC and dialectical reasoning

Michael Lamport Commons commons at tiac.net
Thu May 19 04:51:14 EST 2011

It would be nice to see a Rasch scaling of the items on the WSCT or at
least the scores to each item x the item.

The Rasch list may have a way of doing this.  Let us say there are x
items.  To each item there are open ended answers that then get scored
for stage ranging from 5 to 13.  How does one get a Rasch score for
item?  Just the normal way?

My Best,

Michael Lamport Commons, Ph.D.
Assistant Clinical Professor