[Rasch] [adultdevel] Re: Reflections on late ego stages, MHC and dialectical reasoning

Bond, Trevor trevor.bond at jcu.edu.au
Thu May 19 05:28:26 EST 2011

Depends how the items are scored...

On 19/05/11 4:51 AM, "Michael Lamport Commons" <commons at tiac.net> wrote:

 It would be nice to see a Rasch scaling of the items on the WSCT or at least the scores to each item x the item.

 The Rasch list may have a way of doing this.  Let us say there are x items.  To each item there are open ended answers that then get scored for stage ranging from 5 to 13.  How does one get a Rasch score for item?  Just the normal way?

My Best,

Michael Lamport Commons, Ph.D.
Assistant Clinical Professor

Department of Psychiatry