[Rasch] Fwd: [DIVISION] Ed Psych, Measurement, & Evaluation asst/assoc. prof. position

Michael Lamport Commons commons at tiac.net
Wed Sep 7 11:15:37 EST 2011

My Best,

Michael Lamport Commons, Ph.D.
Assistant Clinical Professor

Department of Psychiatry
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Harvard Medical School
234 Huron Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02138-1328

Telephone   (617) 497-5270
Facsimile   (617) 491-5270
Cellular    (617) 320–0896
Commons at tiac.net
http://dareassociation.org/

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[DIVISION] Ed Psych, Measurement, & Evaluation asst/assoc.
prof. position
Date: 	Tue, 6 Sep 2011 17:28:14 -0400
From: 	Adam Winsler <awinsler at gmu.edu>
To: 	DIV7 at LISTS.APA.ORG

> The University of Louisville’s College of Education and Human
> Development's Educational Psychology, Measurement, and Evaluation
> (EPME) team is seeking an outstanding scholar to join their program.
> Qualified candidates should have strong skills in quantitative methods
> and data analysis, and have demonstrated experience in teaching
> graduate-level survey courses in human development (both lifespan and
> P-12).
>
> The Educational Psychology, Measurement, and Evaluation (EPME) program
> is based in the Department of Educational and Counseling Psychology
> (ECPY). The department includes 16 faculty members and several
> programs leading to Master's and Doctoral degrees in the areas of
> Counseling Psychology, College Student Personnel, School Counseling,
> Art Therapy, and Mental Health Counseling.
>
> The College of Education and Human Development embraces the mission of
> the University and is committed to advancing the intellectual,
> cultural, and economic development of our diverse communities and
> citizens. Our mission includes advancing knowledge and understanding
> across our disciplines and constituencies to develop leaders to inform
> policy, improve practice, strengthen communities, address pressing
> societal concerns, and develop the economic and social conditions and
> resources required to continually improve the quality of life for all
> in our community, the state of Kentucky, and the nation.
>
> The University of Louisville is an urban university with three
> campuses and approximately 22,000 undergraduate and graduate students.
> It is a vibrant and engaged campus community with many activities for
> students, faculty, and staff. The university is ranked 12th nationally
> for community engagement. To learn more about the University of
> Louisville, visit our website, http://www.louisville.edu
> <http://www.louisville.edu/>.
>
> Minimum Qualifications
> Well-qualified candidates should:
> --PhD in related field that has been earned prior to position start date;
> --have expertise in human development (broadly defined);
> --have strong quantitative skills;
> --have a strong potential for obtaining extramural funding;
> --have demonstrated a dedication to creating and enhancing
> partnerships with school districts and organizations appropriate to
> their fields;
> --be comfortable working in an interdisciplinary environment;
> --be committed to instructional excellence.
>
> Preferred Qualifications
> Applications are invited from academics whose teaching and research
> interests extend or complement the existing strengths of the program.
> However, priority will be given to excellence in scholarship (i.e.,
> publication, external funding potential, and demonstrated excellence
> in program area) rather than specific research areas.
>
> Salary: Competitive, based upon qualifications and experience
>
> Appointment: 10-month with possibility of summer teaching

> [...]

• Posted by Adam Winsler, listserv administrator for APA - Division 7
Developmental Psychology.

• To add yourself to the Div7 listserv, email awinsler at gmu.edu
<mailto:awinsler at gmu.edu> with this request and please describe your
relevant position briefly in the email (the list is “closed” to avoid
spammers getting on the list).

• To remove yourself from this list, simply send the following message
tolistserv at lists.apa.org<mailto:listserv at lists.apa.org>in the body of
the message (with nothing in the subject field):signoff div7

• To post something (of relevance to developmental psychologists and
members of Division 7) to this list, send the message to
div7 at lists.apa.org<mailto:div7 at lists.apa.org>

• Problems or questions should be addressed to
awinsler at gmu.edu<mailto:awinsler at gmu.edu>

Click on this link to unsubscribe from this list UNSUBSCRIBE
<mailto:DIV7-unsubscribe-request at lists.apa.org?subject=unsubscribe>

An email will automatically open with "Unsubscribe" in the subject area.
Just Send the message, as is, to unsubscribe from this list..