[Rasch] Logit value in Residuals file output in FACETS

Imogene Rothnie irothnie at usyd.edu.au
Thu Sep 22 11:45:48 EST 2011

Hi

This is a basic question for FACETS users. I have run a Facets analysis
of an OSCE station (12 stations ) with facets of examinee, station and
examiner.

The measure file gives me an overall logit measure for each examinee for
the whole assessment.

Am I correct in reading the logit measures that are produced in the
residual/response file for each examinee on each station as the logit
score for the student on that station?

How do these then relate to the overall logit measure for the student on
the assessment?

Thanks

IMOGENE ROTHNIE | Lecturer (Assessment)
Office of Medical Education | Faculty of Medicine

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Rm 108, Edward Ford Bdg  A27 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006

T +61 2 9036 6434  | F +61 2 9036 7580   | M +61 418 381 359
E imogene.rothnie at sydney.edu.au <mailto:imogene.rothnie at sydney.edu.au>
| W http://ome.med.usyd.edu.au <http://sydney.edu.au>

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised
use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please
delete it and any attachments.

Please think of our environment and only print this e-mail if necessary.