[Rasch] Facets feature or bug?

Iasonas Lamprianou liasonas at cytanet.com.cy
Mon Apr 2 18:11:51 EST 2012

thank you Trevor

i am afraid that i only have your edition one of the book, can i find this information there as well? also i apologise for not understanding fully your position so i need a clarification. your position is that it is not a bug and facets can recover some useful info to compare the raters although no double marking of any magnitude exists. am i missing something?