[Rasch] Damon Workshop, Friday Morning, Vancouver

Mr. Jack bradyjack at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 09:31:51 EST 2012

Great. Please allow me to suggest using a screen capturing device like Adobe
Captivate <http://www.adobe.com/products/captivate.html> during your
presentation or something that will allow us to see clearly what you are
doing. Full version can be used free for 30 days, and it's easy to use.
Thank you.

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 5:57 AM, Stuart Luppescu <slu at ccsr.uchicago.edu>wrote:

> On Tue, 2012-04-03 at 05:48 +0800, Mr. Jack wrote:
> > Mark,
> >
> > Can your workshop be videoed and then placed on Youtube so that those
> > of us in Asian could see your presentation?
>
> Yes, indeed. Not just for those in Asia, but, more generally, for those,
> like me, who will not be able to make it to AERA?
> --
> Stuart Luppescu -=- slu .at. ccsr.uchicago.edu
> University of Chicago -=- CCSR
> 才文と智奈美の父 -=-    Kernel 3.2.1-gentoo-r2
> Suggesting a Usenet newsgroup is a generation
>  thing. I think some of the younger users would
>  prefer a Wiki or a Forum (these are words I've
>  seen, but I wouldn't visit places like this,
>  talking about my g-g-generation).    -- Jari
> <Oksanen       R-help (December 2004)

Brady Michael Jack, Ph.D.
National Kaohsiung Normal University
http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Brady_Jack/