[Rasch] Damon Workshop, Friday Morning, Vancouver

Mark Moulton markhmoulton at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 11:47:42 EST 2012

Hi Stuart and Brady,

I think, to save my sanity, I will have to refrain from recording my
presentation at the Damon workshop in Vancouver.  I'll be lucky to find the
on-switch on my computer!  However, there is no reason I can't pull
together a ShowMeDo-style video at home and post it on my website.  Some
time after Vancouver, though.

Thanks for your interest!

Mark