[Rasch] Facets feature or bug?

Iasonas Lamprianou liasonas at cytanet.com.cy
Sat Apr 7 01:02:40 EST 2012

Thank you Parisa and Trevor,
indeed, I do not have a problem running Facets. Actually, Facets is an amazing software. It is very robust and useful (and we all know whom we need to thank for this excellent tool).

Indeed, I am one of those who believed that efficient linking is difficult without some double marking. To be honest, it seems that this may not hold true: it seems that efficient linking can be achieved without double marking . Trevor was kind enough to give me two references (these were publicly presented in one of the previous emails on this discussion) and I am looking forward to reading even more on this (if other related material indeed exists)

Again, thanks Trevor and the rest who contributed to this discussion
Jason