[Rasch] Collapsing cats?

Bond, Trevor trevor.bond at jcu.edu.au
Wed Aug 1 23:23:22 EST 2012

Indeed, Mike provides comprehensive guidelines which we cover in B&F2. Ch 11 I think.
TGB

Sent from 007's iPad

On 01/08/2012, at 9:05 PM, "Patrick B. Fisher" <pfisher at SportsMeasures.com<mailto:pfisher at SportsMeasures.com>> wrote:

Anthony,

What is your error? The decision to collapse categories is much more dynamic than just your threshold estimates. It is the most important but, there are other factors to consider such as category usage, error.

Patrick Fisher