[Rasch] Reliability in Facets

Mike Linacre rmt at rasch.org
Thu Feb 2 12:57:27 EST 2012

Thank you for your question, Stuart.

The two kinds of reliability appear to be "Spearman Reliability" and
"Cronbach Generalizability".

My understanding is that:
Spearman Reliability is internal to the samples in the current dataset
Cronbach Generalizability attempts to extrapolate reliability to the
populations those samples represent.

Mike L.