[Rasch] IOMW 2012

Peter MacMillan peterm at unbc.ca
Tue Jan 17 08:17:13 EST 2012

Hello,
                The organizers of IOMW 2012 are extending the submission date to January 28, 2012. We had received a number of late submissions and accepted them so we think it reasonable to let all potential applicants know of this opportunity. For those that have submitted on time, we are expecting to have notices of acceptances out within a week. Further information in relation to the conference will be forthcoming. Please pass on this information as you see fit.
Cheers,
Peter

Peter D. MacMillan, PhD, Associate Professor
Chair, School of Education
Cross Appointment: School of Health Sciences
University of Northern British Columbia
TAL 10-4026, 3333 University Way
Prince George BC V2N 4Z9 CANADA
TEL 250.960.5828 FAX 250.960.5536