[Rasch] item pools

Robert Hess Robert.Hess at ASU.edu
Fri Jan 27 06:46:59 EST 2012

Question, how big a data set are you looking for? I have some extremely
large data sets for math achievement scores (old data from school district
of over 40,000 students). I probably would have to get their permission
before releasing the data (but I don't think that would be a difficulty).
Let me know.

Bob Hess

Prof. Emeritus of Measurement & Evaluation in Education

Arizona State University

From: rasch-bounces at acer.edu.au [mailto:rasch-bounces at acer.edu.au] On Behalf
Of Dan Kindlon
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 1:55 PM
To: rasch at acer.edu.au
Subject: [Rasch] item pools

I am interested in locating large item pools containing individual responses
to achievement or aptitude questions (e.g. math achievement test  data for
students in grades 1-3).  Optimally the data set(s) would already include
the item difficulties calibrated using the original sample, but that is not
a requirement.

  _____

No virus found in this message.