[Rasch] c-parameter

John johnbarnard at bigpond.com
Sat Jun 2 16:09:48 EST 2012

In the 3P context proponents rather refer to the c as a "pseudo-chance"
parameter than a guessing parameter. People started interpreting this as a
"guessing" parameter in popular terms. Furthermore, c should not actually be
an item parameter as it is people who guess - not items (refer Ben Wright).

Kindly
John